Each bride has different things that make their list of "Favorite things on your wedding day". I asked a cute young bride named Christine what her favorite part was...
"One of my favorite parts of my wedding day (besides marrying my best friend in the world) was getting ready with the girls at Richelle's Salon and Day Spa. We had 8 women that wanted their hair in updos, and some that needed their makeup, toes and nails done. We were even able to bring champagne so we could enjoy a mimosa while we got pampered. The morning was so well organized and relaxing, it was the perfect start to the best day of my life. The rest of the day was just as amazing, and we all felt so beautiful. Thank you, Richelle's!" ~ Christine
Richelle's Salon & Day Spa
What are a few of your favorite things on your wedding day? Please email me and let me know! I would love to share your favorites...
Flying Pig Photography
Planning your wedding is one of the happiest times of your life. I have had the pleasure of talking to many brides who have shared the final results of how their wedding turned out. It’s typically the best day of their life, but sometimes have a little mistake they wish they could have avoided. These are the things I am excited to share with you! Now you can learn from their regrets so you won’t have any! There are a lot of emotions (nervous, happy, excited, stressed...) on your big day, so consider this list beforehand and prepare for the best day of your life!
1. Do NOT forget to talk to each other about expectations, plans, timing of your wedding day and night.
2. Do NOT forget to bring cash for tips for the DJ, transportation, hotel, etc.
3. Do NOT forget your ID or passport.
4. Do NOT get sick. Be sure to eat, but not over eat and avoid too much alcohol.
5. Do NOT forget to get plenty of sleep the night before your wedding day. It will be emotional, exhausting and fun!
6. Do NOT forget to return your tuxedo and do not ruin it unless you have planned on paying for it. Same with your wedding gown.
7. Do NOT forget to have one on one time with your spouse throughout your wedding day.
8. Do NOT invite family or friends after the reception to your hotel.
9. Do NOT argue with your spouse or mention anyone else or campare anything. You only get this day and night once, so make it the best it can be for both of you.
10. Do NOT forget to plan your wedding night as well as the day. Check out the hotel room beforehand. Are you staying in the same hotel as your parents or in-laws? Are you on the same hotel floor? This will be your first night together as husband and wife so make sure you are comfortable. Consider decorating the room before or have the hotel do this for you. Asking a friend to decorate your room may end up a practical joke on you. Finally, don't forget to ask for a late check out at the hotel.
HAVE a fabulous wedding day!
A lot of planning goes into weddings, and starting early can make sure you get the right venue, florist, and everything else a little bit easier. The same goes for your skin. We all know that all eyes will be on the bride and Advanced Dermatology put together a timeline for brides to be so they can look great on their big day. It covers 12 months before the big day all the way up to the "I do's".