Barbie, from Gateway Bridal, offers 4 tips on how to shop for your wedding dress:
1. Try on different styles
2. Go in with a certain budget in mind
3. Make sure to be realistic about your time-frame as to when you need your dress. Some dresses need 12 weeks when special ordered!
4. And don't forget to have fun!
Gateway Bridal & Prom
Watch more great video tips
I bet that many of you have a beautiful diamond on your left hand?!
Here are 4 surprising facts about diamonds:
1. A Diamond is a mineral made of carbon. It is the only gem that is made of a single element. All the rest are combinations of 2 or more. Laboratory analysis has shown that gem quality diamonds are made up of more than 99.95% pure carbon.
2. Diamond's crystal structure is isometric; the atoms in isometric crystals have essentially the same arrangement in all directions. The chemical composition and the Crystal structure are what makes diamonds and other minerals what they are. It produces the optical and physical properties that make diamonds durable, beautiful, and ultimately, valuable.
3. Diamonds form typically between 75 and 120 miles below the Earth's surface, underneath the huge rock plates of the continents. These are the only places the necessary temperature and pressure conditions exist. During the Earth's history, diamonds were delivered to the surface by a special kind of volcanic eruption. Geologists estimate the first delivery came more than 2.5 billion years ago, the most recent that we are aware of about 45 million years ago.
4. Diamonds are mined all over the Earth. They are then graded, cut, then graded again and delivered all over the world for consumer consumption. They are mounted in many stunning jewelry pieces and worn as symbols of love and relationships.
Sierra-West Jewelers has established themselves as the forerunner in Utah as the place to purchase the best value in diamonds. With 4 graduate Gemologists (from GIA) on staff, they can answer your questions regarding diamonds, and guarantee the best value anywhere. Come into one of our 3 locations to lean more and get yours today!
*Much of this information was researched and found through GIA DIAMONDS course*